Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kamal Hassan is my inspiration : Surya

Kollywood superstar Surya has said that Ulakanayakan Kamal Hassan is biggest inspiration for him. He made this statement at the audio launch function of Cuckoo.

Singam actor surya claimed that he has Surya Sivakumar has said that Kamal Hassan is biggest inspiration for him. He made this statement at the audio launch function of Cuckoo.

The Ghajini star claimed that he has followed the footsteps of Kamal Hassan. "We all need inspiration. It's only because of inspiration that we follow a certain path in life. The path I've chosen and I'm currently walking on in my career is the one that was used by Kamal sir. He's been my biggest inspiration," Surya said at the audio launch. "

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: